FAITH IS SO RUBBISH IT MAKES ME CRINGE FOR HER.
TIRED says:
AT HOUGANG MALL!
TIRED says:
WHER EI SAW ***BUYING BREAD
TIRED says:
AND I USED THE BREAD I WAS BUIYIING TO COVER MY FACE SO SHE CANT SEE ME
TIRED says:
BUT IT FAILED
TIRED says:
CAUSE 1. I WAS WEARING INSTRUCTOR SHIRT
TIRED says:
2.BREAD=TOO SMALL
Ying Ying/ Oh, there she is! : D says:
HAHAHAA eh i burst out laughing
TIRED says:
!!!!!!!
TIRED says:
?
TIRED says:
IT WAS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
TIRED says:
THEN I ALMOST RAN AWAY WITH THE BREAD I DIDNT PAY FOR
TIRED says:
HEH
Ying Ying/ Oh, there she is! : D says:
hahaha
Ying Ying/ Oh, there she is! : D says:
okay, consolation:
Ying Ying/ Oh, there she is! : D says:
if it was me, i'd prolly have run away WITH the bread (:
TIRED says:
AND WITHOUT PAYING
TIRED says:
OU THIEF
TIRED says:
you
i love talking rubbish! (:
and faith made me use abbreviations!
zomg nadia is eating PASTA now at goodnessknowswhat time is it!
TSK. su fen ah!
hohos i bought mint chocolate! (:
can bribe her tmr! (:
hohos,
unbribey-ness!
rmb that faith?
and what unglam newsletter and money flying away n pink star-covered airplanes!
ah yes, we are that rubbish and incoherent.
random:
i love ndp rehearsals! (:
i just dont like the emcee part.
i see the marching
i hear the band!
and that's my NDP! (:
okay whateverr.
the K key on my keyboard seems to be faulty. dammit.
okay nevermind
HEY FAITH, SUNBEAMS!
hahahaha!